HOTLINE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Crisis intervention, safety planning, information about domestic violence and referrals to local service providers.
- Direct connection to domestic violence resources available in the caller’s area provided by a hotline advocate.
- Assistance in both English and Spanish with hotline advocates having access to more than 170 different languages through interpreter services.
- Assistance through e-mail on the contact page.
- Informational materials on such topics as domestic violence, sexual assault, battering intervention and prevention programs, working through the criminal justice system and other related issues.
Get in touch
The National Council on Family and Domestic Violence (NCFDV) is a 501(C)3 nonprofit organization founded by survivors, and created to empower families that have survived life’s perils of domestic violence.
Our current programming includes support services in the top leading twenty (20) states in the United States.